Monday, April 27, 2015

A Taste of Spring with the West End Well ~ Saturday, May 30, 2015


Hello friends! I am very excited to announce that I am collaborating with my local food co-op, the West End Well, to bring you "A Taste of Spring" -- a food and wine pairing event that celebrates local, spring vegetables and Ontario wines! I will be hosting the event and leading you through the pairings, and Chef Sam and his team at the West End Well will be preparing the dishes. 

If you click on the event poster above it will lead you to the West End Well's website, where you can find out more information, and also check out some of the other great events they have going on! 

I have been longing to host an event for some time now, and I am so happy to be doing so at the West End Well. Not only am I a member of this amazing organization, it is also just a warm, welcoming environment where I can meet with other food and wine lovers to enjoy an evening of fun, learning, and community. 

This will be an easygoing, casual event and I know Chef Sam and his team are going to cook up some delicious dishes. If you're in Ottawa, I look forward to seeing you there! There are 30 seats available in the cafe. 

Lastly, check out the beautiful poster -- right? It was hand-painted (acrylic on birchwood) by my very talented sister Wendy of Tiny Brushstrokes. If you like her work, click here to check out her Etsy shop to see what else she has in store!

For more about the West End Well, click here

For the Facebook page for this event, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment