Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Michael Pollan's Food Rules

Check out this super creative video illustrating some of Michael Pollan's thoughts on food. If you don't yet know Michael Pollan, I highly recommend picking up one of his books. The first one I read was In Defense of Food, which I loved, but most people tend to prefer The Omnivore's Dilemma. I haven't picked up his newest, mammoth-sized publication, Cooked, but I look forward to reading it. He is a masterful researcher and participatory journalist, a writer who informs, educates and entertains flawlessly, and an engaging speaker. Keep up the great work, Mr. Pollan ;) Now check out this awesome video. My favourite are the orange segment wind turbines!

 
Michael Pollan's Food Rules from Marija Jacimovic on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment