Sunday, August 25, 2013

Harvest Food & Drink Show!



Hey friends! On Saturday, September 7th from 12 pm to 4 pm at the Almonte Agricultural Hall, I'll be at the Harvest Food & Drink Show! I'll be selling my coffee table book, After the Harvest: Eat. Drink. Connect., I'll  have a little surprise for event guests, and you can enter a draw to win one of my favourite food-inspired photographs, framed and ready to take home!

From the same fabulous ladies who organize the Handmade Harvest Craft Show each year, this inaugural food and drink show will feature local food purveyors, wineries, breweries, and more food and drink people, including yours truly!

Here are some of the folks who will be in attendance:


Almonte is a super cute town with some great restaurants and shops, so you could make a day of it, or stay after the show to go out to dinner. I recently dined at the Heirloom Cafe Bistro and I definitely recommend you visit. Incidentally, they also happen to be the event sponsor, but I assure you that this is an honest recommendation as I truly enjoyed the food and drink there when I visited. Their fish tacos were killer!


To eat, drink and connect at the Harvest Food & Drink Show, just head on over to the link below to purchase tickets. Hope to see you there! 

Buy Tickets Here: http://handmadeharvest.com/tickets/

No comments:

Post a Comment