Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Book Launch!

I had a book party! It was pretty surreal :) 




THANK YOU to everyone who came to my book launch! I was so honoured and humbled to share my book with all of you and to provide you with a little eating, drinking and connecting! We were also treated to the soulful sounds of Keturah Johnson. You can hear her gorgeous voice by clicking here!

 I wish I could have invited more people but when you self-publish you have to work with a budget and keep it small! I am so glad that the book is now available for sale online so anyone who wishes to pick up a copy can do so. I will be sharing some excerpts and photos soon on the blog so you can get a taste!

Special thanks to the following people for helping to make this event possible: 

My family
Maija & Emanuel 
Harvest Loaf Bakery

And so much gratitude to everyone who bought a book, and to those who have ordered online since the launch! It is so amazing to share this passion project with all of you :) 

Please enjoy some photos from the event taken by the lovely and talented Jennifer Baguss, and a few Instagram shots from my pal Jenn M. 










If you're interested, you can pick up a copy of the book by visiting my online store here: 


Please share and tell your food and travel-loving friends! 

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this looked like a wonderful event! I am so proud of you! Way to go!! :) Sorry I could not be there, but this blog made me feel like I was! :) Jess

    ReplyDelete