Monday, April 30, 2012

Eat Drink Connect: Katie Brown


This post officially announces my upcoming video series: Eat.Drink.Connect. My intention is to allow After the Harvest to grow into new and different multimedia projects to add to the blog format. I think in some ways I've always wanted to make movies, so I've decided to just take the plunge and learn as I go!

Eat.Drink.Connect. will profile people who inspire me who have a connection to food, a story about how it connects them to others or how it creates meaning in their lives. I think it's always been about people and connections for me, and my hope is that these vignettes will inform, entertain, inspire and even connect you to food, and to the people you'll be introduced to along the way.


My first muse is Katie Brown, Chef de Cuisine at Play Food & Wine. Katie is an honest, passionate Chef who sincerely loves food and has made it her life's work. This past weekend I spent time filming Katie at work and at home (or should I say at Play and at home) and I thought I'd share a few photos from the shoot for you to enjoy.





Over the next while I'll be hunkering down and getting to know the world of editing extremely well, but I am so excited to eventually share this first video with you when it's finished!

Thank you for joining me on this adventure, and thanks to Katie and to Play Food & Wine for the amazing food, wine and hospitality.


No comments:

Post a Comment