Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gratitude :)

Thank you to everyone who came out to Cultivate: A Mini Film Fest yesterday! Your support for After the Harvest and Heifer International is so valuable and highly appreciated!

I am tallying the results of how much money we raised and I will be sharing that information soon, as well as a full recap of the event with photos, but for now I wanted to express my gratitude to all who attended, volunteered, sponsored me, helped promote the event, and to everyone who gave their hard earned dollars in support of Heifer's great cause to fight world hunger with sustainable solutions. Also a little shout-out to the Mayfair staff :)

To show my gratitude, here's a little song courtesy of The Makepeace Brothers that I think expresses how I feel right now, for the support that was shown toward After the Harvest and also for those in need who will be helped tremendously by Heifer International :)



Stay tuned, and for those of you who are reading After the Harvest for the first time, WELCOME!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment