Monday, September 19, 2011

Cultivate Sponsors: Heatherlyone, Tiny Brushstrokes & Handmade by Fiona Sant

I love artists! I especially love them when they're my friends and family, and I love them even more when they donate to my event! Heatherlyone, Tiny Brushstrokes and Handmade by Fiona Sant are all contributors to the Cultivate silent auction, and for that I am so grateful! I think you will all love their handiwork.

Heatherlyone is my friend Heather Thorkelson, who, in addition to making beautiful jewelry, also makes awesome handbags and has just launched a life and business-coaching business called Reboot. After the Harvest readers, meet Heather. You'll be glad you did.













Tiny Brushstrokes is otherwise known as my talented sister Wendy, who creates contemporary personalized artwork for children, original paintings for the home and one of a kind gifts such as these hand-painted coasters pictured below. With an intense attention to detail and a creative vision all her own, Wendy is able to personalize and beautify your home with her handmade products. You can see more of her custom artwork like this colourful map painting here!









Speaking of Handmade, Fiona Sant is a local Artisan who creates handmade accessories with re-purposed yarns and vintage fabrics -- you may have seen her at Bluesfest, Folk Fest, Jazz Fest...you get the idea. Fiona brings her love for creativity into every item she creates, and when she's not knitting, she's raising funds and awareness for children in India through her project Change for India. Join her on Tuesday, October 11th at the Atomic Rooster at 7 pm to help her give back to the country that has her heart, and the children who need our help.





No comments:

Post a Comment