Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cultivate Sponsors: Cafe My House







Are you getting sick of all of this sponsor love yet? I'm not! I'm really grateful to all of my sponsors and it's been so encouraging having all of these local businesses show their support for Cultivate: A Mini Film Fest.

One of the first to sign on, Cafe My House is a bright and friendly vegan and vegetarian-friendly restaurant in the Bank and Alta Vista area of Ottawa. I stopped by earlier this summer for a delicious brunch and spent time getting to know Briana, the owner of Cafe My House.

She called it Cafe My House because it was important to her to have a place that felt like home, where vegans and non-vegans could dine together and enjoy a more plant-based culinary experience.

I enjoyed two cute little mini macrobiotic burgers with avocado, grilled potatoes and fresh fruit. A savoury way to start the day, this was a perfect sized meal and it went nicely with a refreshing spicy lemonade.





Spicy lemonade is only one of their creative vegan shakes and juices, and there is also a good selection of loose leaf tea available. With an active blog of their own and an incentive-based Grab and Go Lunch Menu, Cafe My House has a lot going on, but they still make sure to pause, smile and share some positive energy with their customers, even during the busy moments.

Thanks, Briana and team, for believing in my event and sharing your love of healthy, conscious food and how it connects us all.

Cafe My House
1729 Bank Street
Ottawa
(613) 733-0707
www.cafemyhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment