Wednesday, July 13, 2011

After the Harvest Newsletter





After the Harvest has a newsletter! I finally decided to brave the MailChimp software and create an e-newsletter.

This newsletter will keep you updated on:

  • Upcoming Events and Projects
  • Featured recipes
  • In Season: Recent blog posts
  • Food Folk: Interesting people in the world of food and drink
  • Vintages: Oldies but goodies -- blog posts from the archives
  • ATH Photo Gallery: Snapshots from the blog

If you'd like to sign up, simply click the "Contact Me" link on the left hand sidebar, email me your name and email address, and I'll add you! I'm still trying to figure out how people will be able to add themselves. I'm not a "post every day" kinda gal, so these newsletters will be pretty sporadic, and you won't have to worry about your inbox getting innundated.

For anyone who signs up in the next week or so, I'll send you the 1st newsletter that just went out the other day to friends and family, and it'll get you all caught up.

One big piece of news in this newsletter is my upcoming event in September, Cultivate: A Mini Film Fest. Check out all the info on the Projects Page and I hope to see you there!

Thanks for reading and have a great summer,

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment