Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Patience Makes Perfect

This is what I've been telling myself about my recent attempts to re-design After the Harvest. Bear with me, dear readers and photo viewers! If only I had a faster computer and many more hours to play, it wouldn't take me a week to re-design this thing!

I hope you like the changes so far, and I am sure After the Harvest will continue to morph and evolve until it seems just right to me. Yes, we bloggers take our design very seriously! Thanks to Blogger for their new-ish Template Designer which provides so many more options than it ever did before.

Things have been a little quiet on the ATH front these days because life away from the keyboard has been moving and shaking; however, I still have many more great stories, photos, recipes and wine picks to share, so stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting :)
~Heather

1 comment: