Monday, February 21, 2011

Roses, Dosas and Friends

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a relaxing Family Day, or President's Day, or just a great Monday, depending where you live! An update on the dinner party: it went really well! Much fun was had by all and everyone enjoyed the food. No photos were taken this time, it was fun to be in the moment and save the documenting for another day. I did however, receive these beautiful roses as a hostess gift! So, I guess you could say I haven't really been blogging lately because I've been taking some time to stop and smell the roses...



I did, however, experience being on the receiving end of an at-home dinner party this weekend -- a girls' night complete with cupcakes, conversation and wine. For the main, my friend whipped up some recipes from the ReFresh Cookbook that I've mentioned before on After the Harvest. We dined on Indian Dosas and California Salad. We washed it all down with some Australian Cabernet.





Can you tell we were dreaming of warmer climes?

2 comments: