Monday, February 28, 2011

My Birthday Dinner: A Gallery

Just a few photos from the delicious dinner I co-created this weekend to celebrate my birthday! Thank you Jamie Oliver and Chuck Hughes...


artichoke, olive and cherry tomato bruschetta, topped with a bit of grated Parm...


Jamie Oliver's bacon-wrapped cod with rosemary


delicious salad with avocado made by Mommy Dearest...


Broiled the herbs a bit too much, otherwise a delicious dish!


Affogato, a traditional Italian dessert. Thank you, Chuck Hughes.


Coffee, French Vanilla ice cream, sugar and lemon zest. Cookies are so easy: sugar, maple syrup, butter, flour. Couldn't quite master the cigar shape, but they still tasted delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    Jamie Oliver is a God in our house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Heather!! The dinner looks great! I love affogato...I tried it at one of a yummy Italian restaurant on my birthday, wow, that was delish...! your photo made me crave for it once again...

    Have a happy Birthday week :D

    ReplyDelete