Sunday, November 28, 2010

Graham Hill: Weekday Vegetarian

You may or may not be familiar with Graham Hill or his wildly successful website, Treehugger, but in this TED Talk, he shares an interesting perspective on vegetarianism. I am not a vegetarian, but I do flirt with the idea from time to time. Like Graham, my taste buds are in conflict with my thoughts and emotions surrounding health, sustainability and animal cruelty. So, I can definitely relate to Graham's solution to be a weekday vegetarian. Listen to his compelling argument here:



This short speech has encouraged me that my intermittent attempts to lessen my footprint and eat less meat will not go unnoticed on an environmental scale. It also offers a simple strategy for others out there like me who are concerned about food issues but find it difficult to completely say goodbye to bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment