Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SuperForest, Maximum Freshness and After the Harvest Updates

The beauty of contributing to an international blog is that you get exposed to all sorts of interesting people, projects and things! Isn't the internet awesome? If you haven't yet checked out my other online home, SuperForest, please do!



Anyway, I wanted to share with you one of these amazing people, whom I would not have heard of without SuperForest: Barry McLaughlin. Operating under the stage name of Barry Holiday, he writes, acts in, hosts and produces hilarious videos and has recently started his own food-related blog: Maximum Freshness! Here Barry shares his urban food foraging adventure:



It was through this blog that I stumbled upon his newest venture: "Songs About Produce for Kids". Barry combines his entertaining personality with a passion for fresh food and tops it all off with his musical stylings! He clearly has a passion for all things fresh, and I especially love his "Carrots of Love" song; the chorus is so very Brandon Flowers!

Listen to Carrots of Love!

Congrats, Barry, for all you've done thus far to induce laughter, and may your latest foray into the world of fresh food be successful!

.....................................................................................

I also wanted to take the time to let you know about some upcoming stories I'll be sharing on After the Harvest. I have to apologize for my lack of recent posts; things outside of the blog have been quite busy lately! Thanks to everyone who checks After the Harvest from time to time and as always, I appreciate your comments!

Upcoming posts I'll be sharing:

  • A chat about Canadian cuisine with a new Chef in town
  • A wine tasting featuring one of Italy's best culinary regions
  • The story of a man and his passion for teaching others how to grow their own food
  • And....I finally read The Omnivore's Dilemma!

There will also be more stories to share, more events to recount and more people to meet on After the Harvest, so stay tuned!

Eat.Drink.Connect.
Who are you connecting with these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment