Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The End of the Line: Imagine a World Without Fish

I just found out about this documentary about overfishing called The End of the Line. If you eat fish, this is an important film for you to see! Even if you don't eat fish, it's good to know more about current fishing systems and how we might work together to change them or create awareness in the future. I look forward to seeing this film! Unfortunately their website was experiencing some technical difficulties when I was just trying to explore it, but I will check back later to learn more about this film. Perhaps I will organize a screening -- would anyone in the Ottawa area be interested in that?

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested!! Have you ever seen shark water? It's great - in a very sad way. All about the killing of sharks for shark fin soup.

    ReplyDelete