Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I'm Watching: Food Inc.



I considered writing a long, insightful post about this film, but I think the most important thing I can say about it is: PLEASE SEE IT. This truly is the time for all of us to start changing how we eat. Like the film says, we have a chance to vote 3 times a day: at breakfast, lunch and dinner. For those of you who aren't really into documentaries, I still urge you to give this one a try. Narrated mostly by the extremely articulate Michael Pollan, and Fast Food Nation's passionate author Eric Schlosser, Food Inc. is one of the most important documentaries of our time. I believe that with fearless leaders such as Pollan and Schlosser, we can affect change in the food industry. Are you in? Start your own little food revolution by renting Food Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment