Sunday, February 14, 2010

100th Post Celebrations!




This is my 100th Post! I just want to thank everyone for reading and please don't hesitate to keep commenting on posts that interest you! As you can see to your left, I have started doing a monthly poll, asking you some questions: what you like about After the Harvest and perhaps what you'd like to see more of in the future.

So, I hope you'll raise a glass with me and celebrate 100 posts! I look forward to many more and I hope you'll join me on the journey :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100th post! Here's to the next 100 :)

    Also Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Can't wait to continue reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts and stories. I loved watching the movie, " Waitress" last night. Now...I'm renting " Food Inc ". Can't wait to watch it!

    Have a beautiful day!

    -Hana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hana & Ali! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Heather! I'm afraid I'm not one to comment on blogs (but boy, do I have a lot bookmarked) but I do enjoy reading your posts. Here's to a hundred more! :)

    ReplyDelete