Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Top 10 After the Harvest Highlights from 2009!

This may seem to be coming a bit late, but I recently posted my Top 10 highlights on Twitter, and it occurred to me that some people are not on Twitter! I fully respect that, so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite posts and stories from 2009.



2009 was the year After the Harvest was born, and I could not be more grateful for the stories, the people and the ideas that it has brought into my life. I can only hope that in 2010 I continue to uncover the stories behind the flavours, and connect with more food and wine lovers from all over this amazing world.

Please enjoy my top 10 highlights of 2009 (in no particular order)

#1: Photographer Edward Pond of Earth to Table fame

#2: One of my favourite stories to date, an urban farmer doing his thing

#3: Chef Stephen Vardy -- Chef Vardy has since decided to go back to the East Coast, but at the time this was a popular interview!

#4: Feasting in a Field -- one of my favourite food events

#5: Beautiful songstresses taking the time to chat about food

#6: Food Jammers!

#7: A man in the wild

#8: After the Harvest custom artwork!

#9: Tealicious T.O. visit

#10: Sharing my food fiction

So, please enjoy these posts and feel free to share your thoughts on them in the comments section! More to come in 2010! My gratitude goes out to all who read After the Harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment