Friday, September 25, 2009

Wisconsin Cheese Cupid


photo credit: jtuason on flickr

Short but sweet today, I thought I would share something with you that I found online. This cheese pairing website is the cutest thing! Wisconsin Cheese Cupid provides pairing suggestions for many types of cheeses with wine, beer and liquor. I instantly went to Syrah, and was pleased that they paired it with Gruyere, which has been a pairing I have enjoyed many times in the past. The site lead me to the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board website, which had quite a variety of information about cheese and some beautiful photos.

So, when you are having a drink tonight, why not try out some of their suggested cheese pairings? I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - don't we know someone 'in cheese'? HELLO Jeffries family...

    ReplyDelete