Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You!


Today I was inspired to express my gratitude to everyone who has visited After the Harvest.

So....thank you! The site has officially been up for 1 month and 1 week, and I couldn't be happier or more excited to continue sharing all kinds of food and wine related stories with you all!

There's a lot more to come so stay tuned!

Don't be afraid to comment after a post or even join as a follower to keep up to date with everything "post harvest" :) I welcome your comments because I want to hear others' thoughts about some of the food issues or fun food and drink tidbits I've been sharing. What are your food experiences!

You can also email me at aftertheharvest@gmail.com

Here's to a weekend full of fantastic food and drink!

Cheers,
Heather


Enjoying a pint at The Mad House in beautiful Thunder Bay, ON, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment